Valukumpu Oy is leading PCB connector manufacturer in Northern Europe. We manufacture both standard connectors and connectors to customer specific requirements.
Most of the connectors are manufactured according to IEC standards, but many tailored versions have been designed to fulfil each customer’s requirements. We have all processes available to manufacture connectors – from the design phase to the fully automated assembly process. Quality control by testing machines at automated assembly lines guarantees high quality with competitive pricing.
Available connector categories include:
DIN 41612 / IEC 60603-2 (2.54 mm grid)
• Including B, C, D, M, Q and R -types. 2 or 3 contact rows. Some are also available with half, third and quarter body length.
• Supplementary products, including e.g. locking frames and plastic cable hoods.
Supplementary products for DIN 41612 ( IEC 603 ) connectors
- Locking frames for Backpanel shrouds and male connectors
- Cable housing ( PCH and PCHS )
- Cable housing ( PCHI, PCHIS, PCHL and PCHLS )
- Cable housing for C/4 Females
- Cable housing for double C/4 Females
- Shroud ( PCS )
- Guide frame ( PCKL ) for PCH and PCHS
- Guide part ( PCKT ) for PCH
- Latch ( PCL )
- Stackable housing for C-type Connector ( KOTELO-1008 )
- Guide rail ( PKO ) and Component support ( PKR40 )
- Press-fit specs and Press-fit tools
Board-to-board connectors (2.0 mm grid).
Contact our sales staff for more information about different pin
layouts, soldering methods, packaging etc.
Cambridge Connectors (UK, USA)
Encitech Connectors AB (Sweden)
YE International Russia (Russia)